Hello, this is where you and me will have lots of fun sharing stuff and being fun friends!


Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My Devotion Today

Hello, I just was reading the Bible. So I thought that I would tell you about what I learned from Matthew chapters 6 and 7.


On giving, Jesus wants you to give and to think of others before you. On prayer, you should pray and thank God for a new day or thank him for your food and pray for others. On fasting, sometimes when it is meal time you would think about food, food, food, but sometimes God would want you to fast and to think about him. On treasures in Heaven, it's just like if you do something well, God will put them up in heaven. On worry, God does not want you to worry and cry, He wants us to be happy and joyful.


On judging, God does not want you to judge other people, or else He would judge you. On asking and receiving, if you ask for something nicely they would give it to you, but if you don't ask nicely, like," I want that now!" God does not like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment