Hello, this is where you and me will have lots of fun sharing stuff and being fun friends!


Friday, May 9, 2014

My Life

This is a pic me. I am 7, almost 8. I am 50% filipino and 50% american. My mom is filipino and my dad is german, american. I love to sing and I am in ballet. The building that I dance at is Ballet Royale. I love to read and draw and my favorite colors are, neon green, neon blue and neon pink. My most favorite thing to do is to play with dolls, they are called American Girl Dolls. For short AG dolls. I have 3 of them and I will have pictures of them and explain how I got them and stuff. My name is Isabelle, Izzy or Belle for short. My friends and cousins call me Izzy, but mostly my mom and dad call me Belle. My favorite crafting channel is My Froggy Stuff. I always love making stuff instead of buying stuff, or I would find something that would be the right size for them. I am a very crafty and funny girl, and I hope you like my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment