Hello, this is where you and me will have lots of fun sharing stuff and being fun friends!


Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Channel soon!

Hi guys! It is me Izzy. I have really exciting news! Me and my friend will be making a channel on YouTube very soon. I can't wait. We will have nick-names. Mine will be, Kitty. I know that you know already my name which is, Isabelle. My friend has not yet decided on her nick-name. It will be a very fun channel. We have not decided of a name for it yet. As you might know, I said the channel would be called, BelleStudios. But, my friend didn't know that I was making a channel. So, I told her about it and she wanted to be in it. And it will not just be about our American Girl Dolls, though. It will be about ourselves and Our Generation Dolls, American Girl Dolls, animals, crafts, tutorials, series, movies, and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment